Layers of Pain
January 29th, 2009

Layers of Pain


Share
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • email
  • Reddit
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us

^ One Comment...

  1. Bort

    HA! I’m in tears here, but i have to attribute like 90% of that to the tittle of this comic(the other 10% is the fumes). Brilliant.

) Your Reply...

Comments will be sent to the moderation queue.