« Rising Costs | Main | Sons of Butcher Starts Tonight »

September 2, 2005

The Singing Fish

Everyone knows and takes advantage of the fact that when you’re driving alone in your car and you’re not sitting in traffic that you have the total freedom to be the biggest retard you want. I love rolling up to the lights and looking over and catching these people.

While I was buzzing along the back roads on the way up to work this morning, Weezer’s “We’re All on Drugs” came on the radio. Weezer totally ripped off the childhood classic, Diarrhea song. So I was sing the Diarrhea song at the top of my lungs over the already cranked radio but that didn’t seem to be enough. I decided that I should sing it like a fish so I opened my mouth and used my tongue as my bottom lip. I looked in the rearview mirror, “Yeah! That totally looks like a fish!” Then I look back to the road and see a nurse in full scrubs trying to wave me down. I pull over to help, she is doing home care and no ones answering the house she supposed to go to and her cell phone has no signal. I don’t have a cell but tell her about the variety store a half a block away where she can call the office.

I’m positive she saw me singing along… as a fish.

Posted by hypnobee at September 2, 2005 8:37 AM

Comments

Whats wrong with you!!! You just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading that... and another 2 posting this comment.. Theres something wrong with you. Singing like a fish?? Thats all you got!

Did you give her a ride to the store or make her walk?...

I like the comic below.. it's not a joke, just a funny situation.

Posted by: Dart at September 2, 2005 10:28 AM

I'm not around other people often enough for them to tell me that these things are not acceptable behaviour in civilized society.

As for wasting your time, this is the internet, it's implied that you're wasting time just by being on it. Also you know how much effort it takes for me to waste 2 minutes of your time!

As for the nurse, I just drove away...I thought I should've given her a ride when I was about 5 minutes up the road but she would've been to the store by then. It was a beautiful day and I'm a horrible person.

Posted by: hypnobee at September 2, 2005 10:40 AM

Was the nurse hot? If so...you're a fag!

Posted by: Bacala at September 2, 2005 12:45 PM

The nurse was not hot. I don't think they make hot nurses anymore. I don't want to go with a sweeping stereotype here but I have theory.

I think people that get to wear pants with an elastic waist to work every day lose track of their weight because their pants never get tight and next thing you know they weight 300 pounds.

Posted by: hypnobee at September 2, 2005 12:55 PM

You probably should have given her a ride, but I could understand that you were so worried that she saw you singing to that stupid weezer drug song that you totally didn't think about it. Oh yeah and that fish thing you were doing would have been weird too.

Posted by: paul riso at September 3, 2005 9:21 AM